Our Behavioral Health Inpatient Center is a state-designated evaluation and treatment center. We treat both voluntary and involuntary adults with psychiatric illness who need a program that allows them to stay at a hospital.
Clinical services include:
- Medication management
- Milieu therapy (group therapy in a controlled environment)
- Nursing care
- Nutritional therapy
- Occupational therapy is available by referral to PeaceHealth St. Joseph Occupational Therapy Services
- Psychiatric assessment, evaluation and treatment
- History and physical taken by a physician
- Recreational therapy assessment and treatment
- Social work assessment and discharge planning
Expert staff includes:
- Mental health associates
- Recreation/occupational therapists
It is the goal of PeaceHealth St. Joseph's Behavioral Health Inpatient Center to provide the least-restrictive environment possible for patients in need of psychiatric treatment. We strive toward patient-centered care and are committed to treating patients with dignity and respect; we encourage patients to take an active role in their treatment and recovery. Our programming goal is to offer materials and interventions that adhere to best practices whenever possible, and to develop collaborative relationships with community agencies
The Behavioral Health Inpatient Center accepts most private insurance, along with Medicare/Medicaid.