Health Notes - A Newsletter for Employees
- Violence in the Workplace
- Critical Incident Stress
- Emotional Intelligence
- Encouraging Honest Feedback
- Getting The Most Out Of Leisure Time
- Grief and Loss
- Holiday Emotional Wellbeing
- Problems With a Co-worker - Developing a Plan to Resolve Conflict
- Some of the More Serious Reasons People Use their EAP
- Verbally Abusive Relationships
The Frontline Supervisor - Frequently Asked Questions for Supervisors
FAQ topics: performance problems after EAP referral; employee accusations; job performance and drug/alcohol problems; work/life balance; and negative employee behavior.
FAQ topics: communicating with EAP after referral; terminating employee with performance problems after urged to see EAP; confidence of employees and other employee’s absenteeism; supervisor sees known alcoholic employee drinking socially; and team building coaching.
FAQ topics: fear of bringing concerns to supervisor; super performer, but poor team player; constructive criticism to improve work performance; employee with severe absenteeism problem and no fear of losing job; and positive reinforcement vs. constructive criticism.