Protect Yourself & Your Loved Ones During an Emergency
Medical identification tags provide emergency responders with timely access to important information about your health. You may not be able to communicate in an emergency situation. Having medical information immediately available allows health care providers to make informed decisions, which could save your life.
Should I Have a Medical ID?
You should consider a medical ID tag if you:
- Have diabetes, heart complications or another chronic disease
- Have allergies or sensitivities to any medications
- Take multiple medicines or use blood thinners
- Are visually, hearing or mentally impaired
- Have a medical device implant, including a pacemaker
Where Can I Purchase a Medical ID?
Bracelets, necklaces and other forms of identification are available for purchase through a variety of vendors, including: