Philanthropy

The Sister Margaret Anna Cusack Women’s Health Pavilion opened in May 2003 to serve the women in our region. It was named in honor of Sister Margaret Anna Cusack for her advocacy and dedication to women’s health.

Sister Margaret Anna Cusack was the foundress of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace who, in 1943, brought their healing ministry to the community. St. John Medical Center and PeaceHealth Medical Group value the commitment made by the founding Sisters and are honored to continue their mission.

The Pavilion dream became a reality due to community activism and philanthropic dollars.

Click here for information about St. John Medical Center Foundation and the on going effort to promote the health of our community through fundraising efforts, such as the annual black tie Star Affaire.

Women’s Health Pavilion
1660 Delaware St.
Longview, WA
(360) 501-3700

PeaceHealth Women's Clinic
1660 Delaware St.
Longview, WA
(360) 414-2800