Your choice for urgent (non-life threatening) medical needs
Urgent medical concerns can happen any time day or night, and we know it's not always possible to make an appointment with your own physician or provider of choice. PeaceHealth Southwest's Urgent Care Clinic is open 24/7 to meet your family's urgent health care needs as they arise.
Key features include:
- Same Day Appointments (Starting March 1, 2014)
- Care for all urgent medical needs: minor illness and injury
- Care for adults and children
- Walk-ins welcome
- Plenty of parking
- Rapid stabilization and transfer of patients needing emergency care
- Referrals to specialists
- X-ray and Lab services available
- Southwest Outpatient Pharmacy services available onsite
- ASL Language Accessible
- Reputation and back-up of Southwest's ER
3400 Main Street
Vancouver, WA 98663
Urgent Care is located on PeaceHealth Southwest's Memorial Campus.
From I-5: Exit 2 -- 39th Street/Highway 500. Head west from exit to 39th St. Turn left from onto 39th Street. Turn left at Main Street (the first light after the I-5).
From I-205: Exit 1 Hwy 14 West to Vancouver. Exit to Interstate 5 North. Exit 2 -- 39th Street/Highway 500. Head west from exit to 39th Street. Turn left from exit onto 39th Street. Turn left at Main Street (the first light after the I-5).