When you or a loved one is facing cancer, you deserve to have the best information at your fingertips. That’s why PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center has compiled this cancer resource center.
Here you’ll find the latest information on cancer prevention and screenings, support groups and cancer health on the internet, and community education and volunteer opportunities. Let us help you in your fight against cancer.
Download a Brochure
Want more specific information? Download a brochure to learn more about:
- Understanding Bone Metastasis: Effects, risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis, treatments
- Understanding Brain Metastasis: Symptoms; diagnosis with MRI, CT or PET; treatments
- Understanding Breast Cancer: Early detection, how it develops, diagnosis, treatment options, services at PeaceHealth Southwest
- Understanding CyberKnife®: What it is, what are the benefits, how does it work, what happens before and during treatment
- Understanding Colon & Rectal Cancer: Risk factors, prevention, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, screening
- Cancer Genetics Program: Family risk, types of cancer, what is genetic testing, starting the process, Southwest's cancer genetics program team, quick quiz, FAQs
- Understanding Lung Cancer: Risk factors, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, CyberKnife
- Understanding Prostate Cancer: Risk factors, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment options at Southwest, recommendations
- Managing Radiation Therapy Side Effects: PeaceHealth Southwest's Radiation Oncology team, helpful tips, energy conservation
- Investigational Studies for Cancer Research: Types of studies, Southwest's partnerships worldwide, how to apply, what happens