PeaceHealth Medical Group - Outpatient Therapies
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center offers a comprehensive array of rehabilitation services including:
- Physical and neurological rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Consultation and treatment with a board-certified physiatrist
- Patient and family education
- Therapeutic and functional activities and exercises
- Pain management strategies
- Wound care
- Hand Therapy
- Training in the use of adaptive equipment such as braces and artificial limbs
Each patient receives a specialized care plan that may include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, rehabilitation nursing, or physiatry care.
The Outpatient Therapy Center is licensed as part of PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center. Patients seeking care at this hospital-based clinic may receive a separate billing for a facility-fee. This fee could result in higher out-of-pocket expenses for patients.