Heart Month Risk Factor Screening
(Thursdays, Feb. 12, 19 and 26)
Call 541-222-1982 (please leave a message; calls will be returned within 48 hours in the order received)
February is American Heart Month, and we all have a chance to be heart-health heroes. Take action by taking advantage of Oregon Heart & Vascular Institute's FREE Heart Month Risk Factor Screenings. A limited number of appointments are available, so call 541-222-1982 to schedule yours today!
The screening takes only 15 minutes, but the benefits last a lifetime.
This special screening includes:
- Body Mass Index (from height and weight measurements)
- Resting blood pressure
- Fasting cholesterol test (includes total, LDL and HDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and a total/HDL ratio)
- Fasting blood glucose test to screen for diabetes risk
- Heart Health Questionnaire
- Private consultation with a health educator trained in cardiac risk factor management.
- A small gift of appreciation for your participation.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing. You will need to remove your shoes.
- Fast for 12 hours – no food or drink (especially beverages with caffeine).
Oregon Heart & Vascular Institute
Cardiovascular Wellness and Rehabilitation, First Floor
3311 RiverBend Drive, Springfield, OR 97477
Map and Directions