Weight Loss Surgery: Oregon Bariatric Center
Health issues related to weight can be a very sensitive topic for patients to discuss. The caregivers at the Oregon Bariatric Center recognize this, and use their wealth of experience and understanding to offer compassionate care at our nationally recognized weight-loss surgery center.
At the Oregon Bariatric Center, highly experienced bariatric surgeons
who specialize in weight management will treat you. Surgery takes place at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center, providing you with all the benefits that come from being a patient at an outstanding regional medical facility
A Comprehensive Weight Loss Program
Oregon Bariatric Center features a team approach with a variety of weight loss surgery options and access to a nationally recognized diabetes wellness program, a sleep disorders center, and one of the most respected cardiac and vascular centers in the Northwest.
To Get Started In the Program, Please Follow These Steps
- Contact your insurance provider to verify that your policy includes bariatric surgery.
- View our free informational seminar, which is available online here. If watching online is difficult for you, you can call 541-222-2700 or 1-866-683-1093 to request a DVD be mailed to you.
- Please complete the quiz and return with your application.
- Fill out a Health and Lifestyle Information survey after you have been scheduled for your surgery evaluation and bring it with you to your appointment.
- A welcome packet will be mailed to you with these forms as well as additional information.