Family Health ResourcesWe’ve compiled the following list of resources and interactive tools for your reference:
Financial Assistance & Support
- Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) Program for Maternity Support Services
- Washington Apple Health for Kids
- Washington State Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC): WIC is the nutrition program for women, infants and children. Applying is easy and can help with your food budget.
- PeaceHealth Bridge Assistance
- Sea Mar Community Health Center – Maternity Support Services
- ParentHelp123: This service helps families in Washington state apply for state sponsored health insurance and food stamps.
Personal Health Record Management
- PeaceHealth PatientConnection: Gives you access to certain personal health information from your PeaceHealth medical record.
- Immunizations: View the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) immunization schedule recommendations.
- Immunization Action Coalition: The nation’s source of child, teen and adult immunization information.
- Hepatitis B (pdf): Hepatitis B shots are recommended for all new babies. This brochure tells you more about the vaccine.
- Immunizations for Babies (pdf): A vaccination guide for parents.