Amy M. Harley, MD
Dr. Harley received her medical degree from the University of California, Davis, where she was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. She completed a pediatrics residency at the University of Washington/Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Harley completed additional training as a neonatal resuscitation instructor (Neonatal Resuscitation Program); a positive parenting program that aims to prevent pediatric behavioral problems by building parenting skills (Primary Care Triple P); and pediatric advanced life support (American Heart Association). In addition, Dr. Harley has international volunteer experience in both Ethiopia and Guatemala. She is board-eligible in pediatrics.
Her special interests include global and public health, nutrition and breastfeeding, infectious diseases, child development and simulation based medical education.
2901 Squalicum Parkway
Bellingham, WA 98225
Scope of Practice
Pediatric Hospitalist, Neonatal, Pediatric Resuscitation, Nutrition and Breastfeeding, Infectious Diseases, Child Development, Simulation Based Medical Education
- University of Washington, Department of Pediatrics – Pediatric Medicine Residency
- University of California, Davis, School of Medicine – Medical Degree, Master of Public Health
Certifications & Associations
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Section on Hospital Medicine
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Instructor