Amir A. Gharaei, MD
Originally from Iran, he moved to the Pacific Northwest to join PeaceHealth after completing a pulmonary and critical care fellowship at the Pennsylvania State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Previously, Dr. Gharaei served as both a Staff and Emergency Department Physician at the Puget Sound Seattle VA Hospital.
He is board-certified by both the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and the Education Committee for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
PeaceHealth Medical Group
3015 Squalicum Parkway, Suite 140
Bellingham, WA 98225
Scope of Practice
Pulmonary Medicine Specialist
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Iran – Medical Degree
- Pennsylvania State College of Medicine – Internal Medicine Residency
- Pennsylvania State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center – Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Education Committee for Foreign Medical Graduates