The latest in advanced wound care
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center offers patients the latest in advanced wound care at the Hyperbaric Center. Working in collaboration with our Wound & Ostomy Center, the wound care specialists at the Hyperbaric Center use state-of-the-art technology and training to deliver comprehensive, compassionate care to patients with non-healing wounds, decompression sickness, carbon monoxide poisoning, and other health issues.
The Hyperbaric Center provides top-quality care in a convenient, flexible and compassionate setting. We offer:
- Cutting-edge wound treatment close to home for less disruption to our patients' normal routines
- Oregon physicians board-certified in infectious disease, with advanced training in hyperbaric medicine
- Collaboration between your doctor, the Hyperbaric Center and Sacred Heart's newly expanded Wound & Ostomy Center, so our patients have the best minds working for them
Wound & Ostomy Care
The Hyperbaric Center works in conjunction with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart’s Wound & Ostomy Center, which recently added the following services:
- Lymphedema wound management with a lymphedema-certified physical therapist
- Total contact casting for diabetic foot management
Other Wound & Ostomy services include:
- Evaluation of wounds and development of a plan of care
- Pre- and post-op ostomy evaluation and plan of care Pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Pressure ulcer prevalence and incident monitoring Specialty support surface management
To take advantage of the services offered at the Hyperbaric Center, contact your doctor for a referral.
This clinic is a department of PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center.
See inside the Hyperbaric Center.