Anytime One-Dish Salmon
A dish that's as fast as it is delicious.
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups cooked brown rice
3 eggs hard boiled, chopped
1 14.75-ounce can pink salmon drained, bones removed and flaked
2 teaspoons curry powder
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup low-fat yogurt
¼ cup fat-free sour cream
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 green onion, thinly sliced, white and light green parts only
Pinch black pepper
- Heat olive oil in deep fry pan on low heat.
- Add cooked rice, chopped eggs, salmon and spices, heat through and stir to mix.
- Remove mixture to round bottomed bowl and press in with spatula.
- Place serving plate upside down over bowl and holding the two tightly together, invert so that Kedgeree is neatly mounded on a plate.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.
Per serving: 249 calories, 19 gm protein, 16 gm carbohydrate, 12 gm fat, 3 gm sat fat, 6 gm mono fat, 144 mg cholesterol, 1 gm fiber, 423 mg sodium