Free Blood Pressure Screenings
Untreated high blood pressure is a strong risk factor for stroke and cardiovascular disease, so getting it checked regularly and getting it under control is of great importance!
- Oregon Heart and Vascular Institute
3311 RiverBend Drive
Springfield, OR 97477
- Sacred Heart Medical Center, University District
1200 Hilyard Street
Eugene, OR 97401 (541) 686-7300
A self-service blood pressure screening station is available in the main lobby of both locations. Use of the station is free to the public around the clock. The medical grade quality of the machine is accurate to within 3 mm/Hg and results are available in less than a minute. Be sure to record your measurement on one of the free blood pressure cards supplied with the machine.
- Valley River Center
Inside the Macy's mall entrance
100 Valley River Center
First Wednesday of every month
Noon to 1 p.m.
Please call the OASIS Education Center at 342-6611 ext. 2601 for more information.
Free Blood Pressure Checks in South Lane County:
- Cottage Grove Senior Center, 2nd Monday of each month, 10 a.m. to noon
- South Lane Fire & Rescue fire stations
- Bi-Mart, Wal-Mart & Safeway stores
- Your physician's office
- The Emergency Department at Cottage Grove Community Hospital