Web-based Tutorials on Human Subjects Protection
The following are basic learner instructions to logon to the PeaceHealth CITI site:
- Visit CITI Human Subjects Research Educational Program to register for CITI online training.
- Once there, simply click on ""New Users Register Here."
- Next click on "The Protection of Human Research Subjects."
- Under "Select your institution or organization" page select "PeaceHealth" in the "Participating Institutions" drop down box.
- Next proceed to create your own username and password and select the CITI Recommended Learner group; Biomedical Research Investigators, Social & Behavioral Research Investigators, Data or Specimens Only Research, IRB Members or Students conducting no more than minimal risk research.
- After going through the registration process, you should be ready and setup as a CITI Learner under PeaceHealth IRB setup requirements.
If you are entering the course for the first time, you must complete a registration form to register a new account before proceeding. Registration is free.
Conferences on Human Subjects Protection
Institutional Review Board
1255 Hilyard St.
Eugene, OR 97401
Phone: (541) 686-6949
Fax: (541) 685-1839