Endocrinology Clinic at Family Medicine of Southwest Washington is staffed by Dr. Jack Long, a Board-Certified Endocrinologist as well as our family medicine residents. We address disorders of hormones and metabolism. We coordinate care with our patients' primary care providers.
Diagnoses addressed include:
- Thyroid problems: Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Goiter, Thyroid nodules, Thyroiditis, Thyroid cancer
- Diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypoglycemia
- Bone disorders: Osteoporosis, Hyperparathyroidism
- Pituitary issues: Pituitary adenomas, Hypopituitarism, Diabetes Insipidus
- Adrenal issues: Addison's Disease, drenal adenoma, Cushing's Syndrome
- Sex hormone issues: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS), Hypogonadism