When it comes to caring for families, PeaceHealth Medical Group has a long history of providing family medicine to thousands of our neighbors and friends. We have a diverse team of experienced medical providers available to help you find the right care that fits your life. We provide health care services for all ages from newborn to geriatric, including pregnancy to delivery. We offer routine and acute care for men, women and children from specialized medicine for diabetes, obstetrics, sports medicine, and beyond. Whatever your unique needs, we have compassionate family medicine providers and a residency program that can help you and your family stay healthy.
- Annual physicals
- Camp and sports physicals
- Diabetes care
- Fracture care
- Gynecological exams/procedures
- Lifestyle management
- Minor surgical procedures
- Nutrition counseling
- Obstetrics/prenatal care
- Osteoporosis care (Measurement of bone loss)
- Pre-operative medical evaluations
- Pediatric care (infants and children)
- Preventative care
- Sports Medicine
- Teen counseling
- Well child exams
- Women’s Health
For your convenience:
- Same day appointments for primary health issues.
- Online appointment requests.
- An electronic medical record, which better allows clinics and other PeaceHealth Southwest sites to communicate.
- Convenient billing directly to most insurance providers.
- Onsite laboratory services.