Office Policies & Procedures
Scope of Services
Family Medicine of Southwest Washington provides comprehensive primary care. Our services are available 24-hours a day, 365-days a year.
Please call (360) 514-7550 between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to schedule an appointment. Our registration coordinators will ask about the nature of your visit so the appropriate appointment time may be scheduled. We offer same-day appointments.
Please bring the following to your visit:
- Insurance card
- Picture identification
- Medications you are currently taking in original container(including nutritional supplements)
- Questions for your provider pertaining to your visit
- Fees and/or co-payment due at time of service
- See our Patient's Guide to the Medical Encounter for tips on getting the most out of your visit with your provider.
Fees and Payments
- Our fees are comparable to other family medicine groups in the area.
- Our services are covered under most medical plans.
- Plans we accept include: CUP (Columbia United Providers), Blue Cross Blue Shield, First Choice Health, Humana, Medicare; if you do not see your plan listed here, please call us at 514-7002 to determine eligibility.
- All fees and co-payments are due at time of service, unless other arrangements have previously been made; we accept most major credit cards, checks, and cash for services.
- If you have questions regarding financial policy, making financial arrangements, or billing, please contact patient accounts at 360-514-7002.
To insure timely refill of your medications, please follow these steps:
- Let your provider know at each visit if there are any medications that need to be refilled.
- If you are not at the clinic, please contact your pharmacy for medication refills. They will fax a request to our clinic with all appropriate information (name of medication, quantity, last fill
- Your provider needs at least 48 hours advanced notice to fill your prescription. Please contact your pharmacy BEFORE you run out.
- We regret that we cannot refill narcotic medications or sedatives after hours or on the weekends.
One number puts you in touch with all of our services: 360-514-7550
After hours answering service: 360-823-4006
- Patient Accounts: 360-729-1650
- TTY Services: 360-514-7554
- Fax: 360-514-7553