Urgent Care: Two locations to serve you
PeaceHealth Medical Group Urgent Care clinics serve patients who need to see a doctor quickly, especially on weekends and evenings, but who aren’t in a genuine emergency. In a true emergency, when life or limb is at risk, patients need the level of care provided by a hospital Emergency Department and should call 911.
If you're a PeaceHealth Medical Group patient, your confidential electronic medical record follows you to Urgent Care and to each of your doctors' offices, even PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center, so your doctors always have complete, up-to-date information about your health history.
3321 West 11th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97402
Daily, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
860 Beltline Road
Springfield, OR 97477
Daily, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
PeaceHealth Medical Group’s Urgent Care clinics offer:
- Convenient hours
- No appointment necessary
- An often less expensive alternative than an emergency visit for your non-life threatening medical needs
- Direct referral back to your doctor for follow up or to specialists as needed
- Imaging and laboratory services available
- Experienced and caring staff
Urgent Care physicians typically see patients for:
- Cuts and bruises
- Possible fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections (in children / in adults)
- Severe colds and flu
- Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Sinus Infections
- Rashes (in children and in adults)
- Allergies and Asthma
- Eye injuries