PeaceHealth Medical Group has two Urgent Care locations
860 Beltline Road
Springfield, OR 97477
7 days a week,
7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
3321 West 11th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97402
7 days a week,
8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
PeaceHealth Medical Group’s Urgent Cares offer:
- Convenient hours
- No appointment necessary
- An often less expensive alternative than an emergency visit for you non-life threatening medical needs
- Direct referral back to your doctor for follow up or to specialists as needed
- Imaging and laboratory services
- Experienced and caring staff
Urgent Care physicians typically see patients for:
- Cuts and bruises
- Possible fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Stomach pain (in children and in adults)
- Urinary tract infections (in children / in adults)
- Severe colds and flu
- Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Sinus Infections
- Rashes (in children and in adults)
- Allergies and Asthma
- Eye injuries
The Urgent Care clinic serves patients who need to see a doctor quickly but who aren’t in a genuine emergency. In a true emergency, when life or limb is at risk, patients need the level of care provided by a hospital Emergency Department and should call 911. For other urgent health care needs, especially on weekends and evenings, the Urgent Care Clinic can help.
During office hours, call your own doctor first before going to Urgent Care. As a PeaceHealth Medical Group patient, your confidential electronic medical record follows you to Urgent Care and to each of your doctors' offices, even Sacred Heart Medical Center, so your doctors always have complete, up-to-date information about your health history.