Family medicine physicians specialize in the care of entire families and individuals of all ages. Their special training, skills and expertise qualify them to provide lifelong comprehensive medical care, health maintenance and preventive services to all members of a family, from infants to elders.
Family doctors at PeaceHealth Medical Group know that years of learning about the health, strengths and life experiences of each family member enhances the care they give to the family as a whole. Their knowledge of the family as a unit allows them to serve as effective advocates and guides in health-related matters, including the appropriate use of consultants, health services and community resources across the lifespan.
PeaceHealth Medical Group Family Medicine providers include:
- Albert Agomaa, MD (Cottage Grove)
- Gerald Barker, MD (Cottage Grove)
- Mary Fey, FNP (Dexter)
- Mary Gabriele, MD (Cottage Grove)
- James Harrison, MD (Cottage Grove)
- Russell Henderson, FNP (Cottage Grove)
- Naiman Khan, MD (Cottage Grove)
- Michele O'Connor, FNP (Creswell)
- Thea Petersen, MD (Cottage Grove)
- Paul Steier, DO (Cottage Grove)
- Christian Stowell, MD (Cottage Grove)
- Lyle Torguson, MD (Creswell)