PatientConnection is the electronic medical record for patients of any PeaceHealth provider – whether it is your primary care physician, specialist, or a nurse practitioner – they will be able to access your health information. This means you get the best personalized care, no matter where you are.
This online tool is a free service for PeaceHealth Medical Group patients that allows you to have access to your health information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What can I do in PatientConnection?
The PatientConnection portal has a new, enhanced interface that makes is easy to use. You can upload your photo, color code certain areas of the portal, and view your dependents’ information and much more.
However, the most exciting part of PatientConnection is the functionality that puts you in control of your health care – any time day or night. With PatientConnection, you can:
- Message your doctor: The enhanced portal provides a secure way to message your doctor with questions or concerns. And all communication becomes a part of your medical record.
- Schedule appointments: Schedule or cancel appointments with your provider.
- View test results: Test results ordered by your doctor will be available to view in the portal after your doctor has reviewed them – generally one to seven days.
- Renew prescriptions: While you will still work with your preferred pharmacy for filling prescriptions, PatientConnection gives you the ability to view your prescriptions and to request renewals for prescriptions from your doctor.
- Pay bills: While it might not be available at the initial launch, when bill pay is operational, you will be able to pay clinic bills online quickly and easily. Be on the lookout for the addition of this feature.
Here’s a 30-second preview.
When can I get connected?
During the next several months, PatientConnection will be rolled out to each of the PeaceHealth Medical Group communities as follows:
- May 2013 – Florence, Ore.
- June 2013 – Eugene and Cottage Grove, Ore.
- September 2013 – Bellingham, Wash. and Ketchikan, Alaska
- December 2013 – Longview, Wash.
- February 2014 – Vancouver, Wash.