Health Care at Your Fingertips
is your electronic health record at PeaceHealth. With My PeaceHealth, you and any member of your care team, including your primary care physician, a specialist, or a nurse practitioner, will be able to access your health information online from anywhere, 24/7.
What can I do in My PeaceHealth?
In support of our mission to provide you with the best personalized health care, no matter where you are, here are some of the things you can do with this free, online tool:
- Message your doctor: The enhanced portal provides a secure way to message your doctor with questions or concerns. And all communication becomes a part of your medical record.
- Schedule appointments: Schedule or cancel appointments with your provider.
- View test results: Test results ordered by your doctor will be available to view in the portal after your doctor has reviewed them – generally one to seven days.
- Renew prescriptions: While you will still work with your preferred pharmacy for filling prescriptions, My PeaceHealth gives you the ability to view your prescriptions and to request renewals for prescriptions from your doctor.
- Pay bills: By creating an account in My PeaceHealth, you may pay your bill online, quickly and easily.
How do I sign up for My PeaceHealth?
All you need to sign up is an activation code, an email address, and a computer with access to the internet. You can request an activation code at your next office visit or request an activation code to be sent to you.