Good-Health AttitudeSkip to the navigation
Good health requires a positive attitude. It's up to you to decide to make the most of things when you are faced with health challenges. This attitude—a good-health mind-set—doesn't just happen. It takes work, every day.
The following tips will help you enjoy a "good-health attitude":footnote 1
- Focus on your abilities instead of your disabilities.
- Focus on your strengths instead of your weaknesses.
- Break down activities into small tasks that you can manage.
- Incorporate fitness and nutrition into your daily routines.
- Develop methods to minimize and manage stress.
- Balance rest with activity.
- Develop a support system of family, friends, and health professionals.
Health Tools help you make wise health decisions or take action to improve your health.
Primary Medical Reviewer Kathleen Romito, MD - Family Medicine
Specialist Medical Reviewer Lisa S. Weinstock, MD - Psychiatry
Current as ofNovember 20, 2015
Current as of: November 20, 2015
PeaceHealth endeavors to provide comprehensive health care information, however some topics in this database describe services and procedures not offered by our providers or within our facilities because they do not comply with, nor are they condoned by, the ethics policies of our organization.
To learn more about Healthwise, visit Healthwise.org.
© 1995-2016 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.