Ways to Give
will make a difference in the lives of people in our community. Any type of gift you make may be made in honor or memory of a loved one. There are also very often naming opportunities associated with larger gifts. Any gift of $5,000 or more may be paid over a five-year schedule.
- Cash/Pledges: You may make a one-time cash gift, or a larger gift by making a pledge payable over up to five years.
- Appreciated Securities: A contribution of stock, or other appreciated securities, can be a substantial gift that gives you significant tax advantages.
- Real Estate/Tangible Property: Gifts of such assets can often have tax advantages.
- In-Kind Gifts: In-kind gifts, donations of tangible items, benefit the Medical Center in a variety of ways.
- Commemorative Items: You may purchase a Tribute Brick, a Tribute Leaf at our Ray Hickey Hospice House, or a Tribute Tile in our new Kearney Breast Center. All these may be engraved with the name and/or message honoring your loved one. They make great gifts in addition to supporting our programs and patients!
(including charitable bequests, beneficiary designations, annuities, life insurance gifts, life estate gifts) can provide specific advantages to donors while helping Southwest plan for future funding.
One hundred percent of all donations to the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center Foundation goes to the program fund you designate. It's easy to make a contribution to the PeaceHealth Southwest Foundation; just follow these steps to donate now.
- Use this mail-in donation form, or make a secure online donation.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us with your Visa, MasterCard or Discover number at (360) 514-3106
- Write to us via: Southwest Foundation, PO Box 1600, Vancouver, WA 98668 and give us the details.
- Your Name, Address, City, State and Zip as well as a phone number.
- Amount of your gift; make check payable to "Southwest Foundation."
- How you want your gift used (which fund you wish to benefit: i.e., Area of Greatest Need, Ray Hickey Hospice House, Cancer Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Hospice Southwest, etc.)
- If your gift is "in honor of" or "in memory of" someone, please provide the person's name as well as the name and mailing address of the person or family member you would like us to notify about the fact that you have made a gift. We do not disclose the amount of your gift, but we will send that person a letter notifying them of your contribution.
You will receive a thank you receipt for your donation. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Thank you for giving the gift of health!