Runway to Recovery
2013 Event Coming This Fall...
SAVE THE DATE:
Saturday, October 5th, 2013
Cowlitz County Expo & Conference Center
Registration for this event is not yet open. Please contact the St John Foundation if you'd like to receive early notification for future events.
Join the Fun
Watch this space for St. John Medical Center Foundation's 12th Annual Breast Cancer Survivors Fashion Show and Luncheon.
Let’s fill the Dress of Hope. During the Month of October, donations may be made in memory or honor of a special individual. Each individual’s name will be inscribed on a paper dress and pinned upon the Dress of Hope. The Dress of Hope will be displayed in St. John Medical Center’s Lobby, Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology and Columbia Regional Breast Center during the month of October.
- Upon receipt of each gift, the individual‘s name will be recognized by placing their name on a paper dress.
- Each paper dress is adorned with a ribbon and pinned upon one of the decorated mannequins on display in the lobby of St. John Medical Center, Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology and Columbia Regional Breast Center.
- Also, a letter will be sent to the individual you are recognizing. If the gift is in memory of an individual, you may designate who the letter should be sent to notifying them of your gift. The amount of your gift will not be disclosed.
- Each decorated Mannequin will be on display for the entire month of October as well as at the Runway to Recovery event held on October 27th.
- All donations are tax deductible.