Living the Mission
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center was established in 1943 as a not-for-profit institution sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, quality health care justly and compassionately regardless of age, race, gender or social or economic status.
The Medical Center serves a rural population of approximately 200,000 residing in four counties of southwest Washington and two counties in northwest Oregon.
Our Sisters have paved the way for us to live our mission. Our facilities and our programs continue to serve our region. Our caregivers are the heart of our hospital.
St. John Medical Center Foundation
1615 Delaware Street
PO Box 3002
Longview, WA 9863
(360) 414-7900 phone
(360) 414-7903 fax