Ultimate Relaxation in Oregon’s Wine Country
Four women will enjoy pure luxury and relaxation at Oregon’s beautiful, quintessential wine country inn, The Allison Inn & Spa. Rated #1 Hotel Spa in the Continental US by Travel and Leisure Magazine (2012) these accommodations are second to none – you must experience this place to believe it! Package is for four and includes:
• Two rooms for two nights. Ideal accommodations for couples or friends traveling together. Each spacious room has two queen beds.
• $190.00 spa credit for each guest to be used toward the treatment(s) (or retail) of their choice.
• $200.00 dining credit at Jory, the Inn’s own amazing restaurant!
• Dinner includes a bottle of sommelier selected wine for the table.
• Breakfast for four at Jory, includes gratuity (alcohol excluded).
Scenic Alaskan Cruise for Two!
Seven-night Alaska Sawyer Glacier Cruise from Seattle, WA. Ports of call: Seattle, Washington; Alaska Inside Passage; Juneau, Alaska; Skagway, Alaska; Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska; Victoria, British Columbia; Seattle
• Two round trip American Airlines vouchers from Eugene to Seattle.
• 2014 DEPARTURE DATES: MAY 23 , MAY 30, JUN 06, JUN 13, JUN 20, JUN 27, JUL 04, JUL 11, JUL 18, JUL 25, AUG 01, AUG 08, AUG 15, and AUG 22
Girlfriends Gone Shopping!
Grab seven of your besties and head to Portland for some shopping fun! Think holiday shopping or just because – you choose! Package includes round trip limo transportation from Eugene to Portland on any weekday of your choice, lunch for each guest and more!
Mad Pumpkin Skillz!
Be the talk of the neighborhood this Halloween with a professionally carved pumpkin on your doorstep!
• Master pumpkin carver, Tom Ziemann, has turned pumpkin carving into an art. Live at Lunch at Tiffany’s Tom will be creating a masterpiece, a Frankenstein to be exact, for a lucky bidder to take home for this Halloween season.
• Other special guest carvers may also make an appearance.
Four Course Perfection
Four exquisite courses at Willie’s in a private room for eight people. Experience this custom meal complete with wine pairings and the master chef himself. Does it get any better?
A beautiful piece of jewelry from one of Eugene’s finest, Skeie’s Jewelers. You will have to be there to see it!
More to come...
You simply can't miss this event!
Thank You to our 2013 sponsors:
Presenting: Credit Unions for Kids
Lunch: Jerry's Home Improvement Center