At Cottage Grove Community Medical Center Physical Therapy Services, our certified clinicians bring over 70-years of combined experience, dedication and teamwork together for you and your therapy needs.
We specialize in outpatient & inpatient therapies including:
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Soft Tissue and Myofascial Treatment
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- General Non-surgical Hand Therapy
- Back, Neck & Spinal Disorders
- Sport and Work related injuries
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation
We work together for you. At Cottage Grove Community Medical Center Physical Therapy Services, our certified clinicians work closely with each and with your doctor other to ensure proper care for you.
When should you consider using a Physical Therapist?
- When you have suffered an injury – to decrease pain and restore movement, balance and function.
- When you have a referral from your physician.
- After surgery to restore strength, range of motion & function.
- If your illness or injury interferes with your daily normal tasks and your ability to function or if your child has had birth defects before accidents or injuries occur to prevent difficulties in the future.