A team approach to your success
10/30/2013 12:00 AM
At PeaceHealth Cottage Grove Community Medical Center Physical Therapy Services, our clinicians bring dedication and teamwork together for you and your therapy needs.
We specialize in outpatient and inpatient therapies, including:
- Orthopedic manual physical therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Back, neck and spinal disorders
- Sport- and work-related injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
Our clinicians work closely with each other and your doctor to ensure proper care for you.
When should you see a Physical Therapist?
- When you have suffered an injury, in order to decrease pain and restore movement, balance and function
- After surgery to restore strength, range of motion and function
- If your illness or injury interferes with your normal daily tasks and your ability to function
For more information, call 541-767-5260.