NRP Instructor CourseBack to class list
|Description:||The NRP Hospital Based Instructor Course offered at Sacred Heart Medical Center is an 8-hour class designed to prepare eligible candidates to teach NRP Provider classes at their institution. Upon successful completion of the course, the instrutor candidate will obtain an AAP Hospital Based Instructor Card.|
- Evidence of current licensure as an RN, MD, DO, RCP, or PA
- Evidence of current NRP Provider Card (Lessons 1-9)
- Evidence that the instructor candidate is supported and recommended by his or her institution as a person who has the necessary skills and abilities to be a hospital based instructor.
Required Course Materials: these materials are available for purchase from the American Academy of Pediatrics online bookstore (www.AAP.org)
- Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 6th Edition
- NRP Instructor DVD
- Instructor Manual for Neonatal Resuscitation
Note: The cost of these materials are not included in the course fee.
Once you have registered for this class, you will receive information regarding completing these prerequisites. Your space in this course will not be confirmed until all items are received.
|Location:||SHMC UD - 4th Floor Simulation Center|
1255 Hilyard Street
Eugene, OR 97401
Located on the 4th floor.
|Instructor:||Maren Lee 541-222-5094|
|Contact:||Marti Blomberg (541) 222-7074|