Oregon Neurosciences Institute
Gold-standard neurological care, close to home
- A neurointensivist/neuro hospitalist to facilitate acute care management of high-risk neurology patients, including stroke patients.
- The region's only endovascular neurosurgeon, who treats complex, life-threatening conditions such as stroke, aneurysms, AVM and vascular disorders using minimally invasive and endovascular technology.
- A full panel of nine board-certified neurosurgeons and nine board-certified neurologists to provide consultation and patient care whenever you need it.
- The addition of two fellowship-trained neuroradiologists, a neuro-ophthalmologist and a neuro traumatologist to our team of care providers.
- A simplified entry point for referring patients, via our patient placement coordinator, who can connect you with our qualified and highly competent clinicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The latest technology, including the region's first and only neuro biplane suite, which provides a 3D rotational view of the brain, arteries and spine, significantly reducing procedure time and risk to the patient.
- A state-of-the-art hybrid operating room equipped for both minimally invasive and open procedures, where patients can get diagnosed and treated in one visit, for less downtime and speedier recovery.
- A specialty 36-bed nursing unit with telemetry, EEG, and video monitoring capability.
The Oregon Neurosciences Institute at Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend offers comprehensive, compassionate, collaborative care for the entire spectrum of neurological conditions. Patients and referring physicians benefit from our robust, state-of-the-art program, which includes:
The Oregon Neurosciences Institute features a Joint Commission-certified advanced primary stroke center. For more information, visit the institute's website.